Congratulations on reaching the final stage of this course!
To officially complete the course and earn a certificate, you should:
- Complete the Final Assessment (available in Moodle)
- This is for you to assess your knowledge. The grade you receive will not affect your eligibility for the certificate.
- Reflect on what you have learned and post to the Lesson 6 Forum (available in Moodle)
- Make sure you have submitted all assignments in Moodle
- Complete the Exit Survey (optional, available in Moodle)
In addition, below are the answers to common questions about the end of this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I still be able to access the information within the course?
Yes. The course content will always be available on this site.
When will I get my completion certificate?
We will try to email them within one week of the course end date. Communications about this will be sent via email.
Will I be mailed a hard copy of my certificate?
Unfortunately, not at this time. You will be emailed a digital copy of your certificate. If you wish, you can print the certificate.
Will you be offering the course again?
Yes! We offer it once or twice per year. Please search for Accessibility in the Classroom in Reporter for more information.
To return to Lesson 5.2, select the Lesson 5.2 button below.