Lesson 3 will provide steps to creating accessible documents, with a special focus on using Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and Adobe Acrobat, the most common software for creating and sharing documents.
By the end of Lesson 3, participants will be able to:
- Identify qualities of accessible Microsoft Word documents
- Identify qualities of accessible Google Docs documents
- Identify qualities of accessible PDF documents
- Confidently create accessible documents using their preferred software
Lesson 3 is divided in the following parts:
- Part 1: Creating Accessible Word Documents
- Part 2: Creating Accessible Google Docs
- Part 3: Creating Accessible PDFs
- Part 4: Designing an Accessible Syllabus
To get started, select the Lesson 3.1 button below.